Robert is a Medical Laboratory Scientist with 6 years experience in Medical Laboratory and Quality Control. Robert started his career in 2014 working as a Assistant Lab Technician at Goldfields Ghana Limited at Tarkwa. In 2015, he moved to Accra, and for 2 years served as a Assistant Lecturer at University of Ghana Chemistry Department in the School of Applied Sciences. During this time Robert also maintained a thriving health and nutrition business whiles working part-time as a Assistant Lecturer.
In 2018, Robert started working at Madina Polyclinic Health Care Center for 3 years, working full-time as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.
Born and raised in the heart of Ghana, Robert earned his Bachelor of Science degree in 2015, from the University of Ghana, Legon.
Robert has a passion to help people eat healthy, live a healthier lifestyle and become financially independent.
In 2022, Robert founded his website drmakeslivesbetter.com, it’s topics focuses primarily on nutrition and trending health news.
Why I Created This Website?
drmakeslivesbetter.com was created for anyone who wants to live healthy, and live longer. Robert is willing to help young people and adults get what they want in life.
I created several blogs over the years and all my readers are loving the content I wrote for them, that is what motivates me to do more and share the knowledge I have with my audience. On this blog, I write on the following nutrition topics, including:
- Lipids (Fats & Oils)
For help and assistance contact him.
Articles you will love:
- What are lipids in foods? – Types, Sources and Functions
- What’s the difference between monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats?
- Are saturated and unsaturated fats better for you?
- What foods have trans fats? Are they good for you?
- Is HDL cholesterol good for your heart?
- Why trans fats and saturated fats are unhealthy (5 reasons)
- 9 best sources of polyunsaturated fats that are heart healthy